5-05 Saddle River Road,
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Call Us: 201.577.4223
We offer insurance services to help patients secure health benefit coverage for acupuncture.
Since clinical studies have proven the efficacy of Chinese medicine, more and more health insurance companies are covering acupuncture.
To find out if your insurance covers acupuncture, you may contact our office by phone, fax, or email and give us your insurance information and we will call and verify your coverage. You can also call the customer service department at the phone number on your insurance card to inquire about the details of your coverage.
In order to check your coverage, we will need:
• Name of the insurance
• Insurance ID #
• Your full name, DOB, and phone number
• Member or Provider Services phone number (found on the back of the card)
If calling your insurance, the information you will need to ask for:
• Deductible: The amount that you must pay for covered services in a specified time period in accordance with your plan before the plan will pay benefits towards acupuncture.
• Co-pay: The specified dollar amount or percentage required to be paid by you or on your behalf in connection with benefits.
• Visits: The number of treatments allowed in a specific time period.
• Referral: Some insurance plans require a referral from your primary care doctor.
*Insurance will not cover the cost of herbal medicine
Plus Acupuncture & Herbs
Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic